Question Ad Blocker Blocking Downloads

I seem to be having an issue with the Ad Blocker blocking downloads such as Acronis, Visio trial, etc. Has anyone else had any issues like this?

check the logs?
    Churchill | UT 10.0 | Dell R610 Server | Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz Quad Cores | 16Gb DDR3 ECC | 1 Intel Dual Port NIC | Integrated Broadcom | Dell Perc 4i | 6 x 73G 2.5 15k SAS raid 10 | 100mb/100mb

I can imagine that is possible. I've come across sites that won't render unless the ad appears. They probably have javascript waiting for an ad event before triggering the download.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Well here is the thing, the Acronis download issue is their installer application that checks for updates. It detects there is, prompts you to allow it to download at which point it seems to download but goes into a vicious circle. The other known issue is Microsoft's site and downloading, for example, the Visio trial. Acronis doesn't go anywhere near a browser, and Microsoft is. The Microsoft issue seems to be resolved by unblocking admt.com.

I eventually had to remove Ad Blocker where we are... it just caused too many problems.
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 8GB with Untangle 10.2.1 to protect 60+40Mbits for 450+ residential college students and associated staff and faculty