Default Our mission is changing

Four years ago I started Untangleappliances.com in an attempt to provide cost effective, ready to deploy hardware solutions to the Untangle community. It has been one hell of a ride, and we have seen both Untangle and Untangleappliances.com make some incredible strides in the market place. We started out delivering custom white box systems, and after 4 years ended up delivering some of the most advanced hardware appliances Untangle has ever seen.

Times have changed, and with the addition of the Untangle U series hardware appliances, our mission is changing as well. Over the next few months, we will be reintroducing some of our best selling custom built machines, such as the UT-ONE. Our goal is to offer some low cost alternatives to the U series appliances, and give administrators a choice when it comes to Untangle hardware.

Thank you for the past four years, and we are looking forward to what the next 4 years may bring. please remember that we are still here working hard to provide you the best possible hardware appliances at the best possible price.

Best wishes to you and yours,

Jim Martin
    Untangleappliances.com
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

That's a snazzy logo you've got there.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

That's good to hear on the UT-one :-)

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk