Hi folks - 8.1.0 install in bridge mode here. Been running great with anywhere between 100 and 1500 sessions during normal daytime hours.
A couple months ago I added reporting to the rack and turned it on. A week later I got around to checking the reports, and there was nothing there. I did some troubleshooting per info on this forum, but not finding any joy I removed reports from the rack and decided that I didn't need them all that bad anyway.
My problem is this - ever since I removed the rack, my disk has filled up to about 76gig of a max 80gig. It did this over the course of about 3 months.
I ran the drop schema cascade command and did a full vacuum (per info found here). The vacuum did nothing, but the drop events schema put me back to 5gig used (woo!). Well, that was this morning and already it's chewed up another gig.