Please forgive me if this is in the wrong place.
I have UT 7.0.1 installed at a client's location as a beta test in the wild and I am attempting to log in but I never get through. Here is the process...
- I go to the HTTPS site with their static IP address.
- I put in the admin name and password.
- It puts up a little box that says "The session has expired. You will be redirected to the start page." And there is an "OK" button.
- I click OK.
- It takes me to a page that says "Please wait. Initializing" and the progress bar keeps filling up and recycling itself.
- Its like the energizer bunny. It just keeps going and going and going. I've left it there for 5 minutes.
How do I actually get in to admin the UT system and check reports?