View Poll Results: Should conduit.com be on the spyware block list?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, conduit.com should be blocked.

20 86.96%
  • No, conduit.com should not be blocked.

3 13.04%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Have yet to receive one complaint about spyware

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    We recently received an email from conduit.com asking to be removed from the Spyware Blocker block URL database.

After some quick searches I'm not sure what to think of conduit and their business practices:

Since the spyware blocker URL database is a community maintained database, I thought I would ask to see what the community thinks.
    Should conduit.com be allowed? Would you allow it on your network?
    We have been working with Conduit since 2009 and love our Army Wife Network Community Toolbar, and are really satisfied with Conduit. The toolbar is extremely popular with our users, and helps us stay connected with the members of the Army Wife Network. We’ve found the Conduit team to be responsive, and have yet to receive one complaint about spyware.

For those that have decided to turn off the toolbar, the uninstall process has always been easy. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering creating an app or toolbar.

Default Have yet to receive one complaint about Conduit spyware

We have been working with Conduit since 2009 and love our Army Wife Network Community Toolbar, and are really satisfied with Conduit. The toolbar is extremely popular with our users, and helps us stay connected with the members of the Army Wife Network. We’ve found the Conduit team to be responsive, and have yet to receive one complaint about spyware.

For those that have decided to turn off the toolbar, the uninstall process has always been easy. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering creating an app or toolbar.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12