Default Ad Blocker + Web Filter Lite Passed Client IP = not good combination

Good afternon,

I was investigating the problem that I had on few computers in network environment, since upgrading from UT 9.4 to UT 11.2.
    In previous version Ad Blocker was working nice for all webpages and computers (blocking many ads).
    After upgrading to UT 11.20 there is problem that on some computers while surfing the Ads are coming on all webpages that were successfuly blocked on previous versions.

Then, noticed that computers that are having this type of issues are Whitelisted in Client IP list of Web Filter Lite. Computers that are not on that list are doing fine with ads.

I didn't find information that it should be that way done. I am not sure why there is Passed Client IP List if Ad Blocker is looking at Web Filter Lite's list of Passed Client IP ?

Is there possibility to avoid this confusion, and to continue using it as it was on previous version (UT 9.4 for example)?
    I mean, can I leave Web Filter Lite Clients IP Pass list as it is and to block Ads for all computers in network ?

Thanks in advance.

Would you please push the [Support] button on the side of the screen, and open a ticket? you may have found a bug.

Don't be concerned about being a subscriber or not.

Regards,

Jim A.

Before opening a support ticket, check if Ad Blocker has events for the Web Filter Lite bypassed clients.

11.2-ad-blocker-events.png
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

This morning, tried to make it clear with myself.
    Got more confused.
    While watching reports from Ad Blocker module (Event Viewer -> Export to CSV), I noticed on right side that some columns are named : web_filter_lite_blocked ; web_filter_lite_flagged ; web_filter_lite_category - and there is no anything connected to Ad Blocker category named like Ad Filter or User Defined Filter ...
    Was going out of Ad Blocker and back in to see if there would be changes in Report regarding the name of columns. Is it possible that Ad Blocker is watching the Web Filter category not Ad Blocker Filter list, for example?
    Anyway, installed Live support from left screen and opened support ticket. Waiting for instructions.

Scroll more to the right. CSV Column ad_blocker_action is the action from AD blocker. B = block P =Pass
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Scrolled more to the right. You were right, I didn't notice those name of columns after web_filter_* because columns are almost all empty.
    In 6 000 records of urls opened from one client PC, 806 detected and blocked. It seems great, but from clients point of view - ads are getting out of, all the time. Even cache and cookies on browsers are deleted. And, 6 000 records, over half of them were ads from google or gemius.pl.

On the same computer, with UT 9.4 - there was no such situation. For over the year.