Assuming i have some code issue with the filters that it wont allow me to export or it is just too big, i keep getting
"{"msg":"the request doesn't contain a multipart/form-data or multipart/mixed stream, content type header is application/x-www-form-urlencoded","success":false}"

In my spare time i have been reworking some of the projects I've seen on here, but were only functional on the Pre NG11.0 or something, i have a working .php file that converts a .txt list into proper current .json format, and just today been tooling around with auto creation of my own adblock lists from about 74 different files(originally 117 files)

besides the php file the rest of it is in powershell since its fairly easy to work with, it downloads new copies of each blocklist removes comments and tops of files, combines them all into 1 file, sorts it all and strips it down even further for bad characters, and then accesses a local webserver to create the json file automatically, which gets turned into 3 separate json files about 24000 lines each if it makes it that far, beyond that i was starting to make an auto import powershell script but only got as far as clicking the import button no file selection

Could the 3 Json import files be the issue or is there some other underlying thing happening?