Default 64.2.3.4 is leaving us.

This will probably affect nobody (hopefully?) but 64.2.3.4, the dns/ntp server is being powered down tomorrow. It's the last server in our old datacenter.

I only make a note of this so that if you see "weirdness" on your Untangle, check to make sure that you aren't using our dns server in your Untangle. I know that at times support has used it during troubleshooting.

Going forward, you could use 74.123.28.4, but I'd recommend switching to google's DNS servers at:

and
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

I don't follow you, when you mean don't use the DNS untangle's dns server you're not talking about the DNS server service. How do I know if I am using your DNS server? I do have ones defined in the external interface, I assume I am not using the Untangle one, or are they hardcoded?
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

It's just a public DNS box that Untangle has been operating for ages for testing. Both good and sad that the old data center is going dark.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Ah i see, i did not think it affected me.
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds