Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Master Untangler

So I guess that means I need to apply the patch then....

Quote Originally Posted by BryanC1968 View Post
    So I guess that means I need to apply the patch then....
    Yes, if you want webfilter lite to work correctly.

Master Untangler

Eta on 9.1 release?

It's rolling out as an upgrade over the next several weeks.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

My UT system is still at 9.0.2. I have auto updates on but it doesn't update. (Actually I have 4 systems in this same situation). Since 9.1 update 2 is already out, shouldn't my systems have updated to at least the first revision of 9.1?

The reason I ask this is because I am having trouble with spam. I opened a question in the spam forum already and the consensus is that I need the Commtouch Spam booster. From what I am told, 9.2 renames the free Spam Blocker (which is what I am running now) to Spam Blocker Lite and incorporates Commtouch into the pay for module Spam Blocker. My problem is that on 9.0.2 I still see Commtouch and it won;t install the trial. I need it desperately! It asks me to log in to the store which I am doing but and then it started downloading the app. However, now that the app is downloaded I dont see it in the rack. Actually, when I go back to the apps list Commtouch does not say 'installed.' It says 'more info' and when I click it then it says it will download again. Only it does not start another download.

Is my problem that Commtouch has been eliminated or incorporated into the new app?

Actually it's build 5 now.

http://forums.untangle.com/announcem...available.html

Upgrades are rolling out slowly, none of my boxes are eligible for the update either.

If you're still running 9.0.2, the changes in the spam blocker haven't changed your box. I suggest you contact support if you suspect an issue with a paid module.

Also, the new structure just has a Spam Blocker, and a Spam Blocker Lite. Lite is the free module, and equivalent to the current Spam Blocker (9.0.2). The New "Spam Blocker" in 9.1 will simply be a combination of the Commtouch Booster, and the Spam Blocker Lite module.

So no more dual module, it will just be a single module, working exactly like it did before.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345