Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have a question about the Source Interface matchers.

I have three interfaces with SBS handling DHCP and a wireless access port on the DMZ. When I added the WAP Untangle support remoted in and helped configure Untangle to get it to work the way I wanted.

DHCP is running and hands out IP's on the DMZ, but the start and end IP's are in the Internal subnet range and only cover a single IP (x.x.x.200 start and x.x.x.201 end).

There are custom packet filter rules that use source interface matchers. There is a "Pass DHCP to DMZ" using the SI of DMZ and then right beneath that another rules that is "Drop DHCP from Everywhere" with a Drop action, with a SI rule with all interfaces checked. Will these types of DHCP packet filter SI rules stop working in 9.2?

Not unless your source interface matches have more than a single interface selected. If they only have one, they will update and actually work properly.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

The "Drop DHCP from Everywhere" rule has all 3 interfaces selected.

There is a system packet filter rule that already does that job. Moreover, if you're on 9.1.1 the rule is already broken, so it won't be any worse than it currently is, that is, not working at all because it can't match anything.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

just showed up for one of my boxes, will be checking this out, i really want to play with the new app control.
    kv-2 | UT 11.0.1 | Dell R610 Server | Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz Quad Cores | 24Gb DDR3 ECC | 1 Intel QPort NIC | Integrated Broadcom QP | Dell Perc 4i | 6 x 73G 2.5 15k SAS raid 10 | 100mb/100mb | 30mb/30Mb

Untanglit

Request Features:
    - Console Admin equal XenServer xsconsole -> github.com/mcclurmc/xcp-console (Python cli)
    - API, change RUBY to PYTHON (web2py framework)
    web2py.com

- VLAN config network
    - Plugin app vendors extjs
    - bandwidthd or mrtg, rrdtool

Default Can Setup "HairPinning" Need Input

I have searched The Forums And this used to work for me And Im having a real hard time getting it oto work again I am using Your Firewall At my tower sites to access my Motorola Radio systems The "Master" Repeater Has one port forwarded to it and all of the "peer" repeaters are accessed Through the Master And the way I made this work before I through the VPN I can ping the ip address and see the MASTER but the peers no longer appear is there a way to turn on Transversal Nat or Hair Pinning in the new version of software through the command line or some other rule Any help would Greatly be appreciated this is happening on all 5 sites now and it's driving me insane trying to get it to work again
    Thanks
    Chris

Is this also when you moved WAN Failover out of Education Standard and into Education Premium?

Quote Originally Posted by gemstech View Post
    Is this also when you moved WAN Failover out of Education Standard and into Education Premium?
    WAN Failover has never been part of the standard package.
    m.
    <BR>
    Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.
    <BR>It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look <A HREF="http://forums.untangle.com/tip-day/5407-how-draw-network-diagram.html">here</A> if you want my advice on how to draw one. <BR> <B>Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com<B>

Hi,

I installed the untangle 9.2.1 on two servers

Build: 9.2.1

but after installing that untangle server hanged two to three times within one month during that time frame i could not able to login in that please help me we are using Untangle lite edition

Another box having 9.1 lite edition not having any issue
    Niljos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12