Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Untangler

Tried with Chrome and still the same.

When I click on a report it goes to this, and then after a few secs back to the Dashboard page.

reports.jpg

Works fine for me. Is there any traffic on the box? Is this a bare hardware or VM? I would open a support ticket.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

Little traffic (web browsing etc). It's a VM (Windows 2012 Hyper-V), brand new 12.1 build, with 12.0.1 backup restored.

Master Untangler

Maybe I'm missing something but the Captive Portal pages are absolutely not mobile friendly on my V12 box. They do look often horrible (the agreement check box not showing) with no automatic scaling and warping of page elements of anything to screen size. I have often had to help out guest visitors to log into the public network because the Captive Portal page does not display properly on their device.

Untanglit

Can someone clarify, is the NG Firewall a trial or is is free to use? I searched and didn't find this as an answer..I love the interface and the flexibility, but every time I install it, after 7 days it fails to pass traffic any longer.

To clarify, I have downloaded the NG Firewall Free, from the links provided.. but no matter what I do, after 7 days exactly it stops passing outbound traffic.
    Last edited by KnightBird; 07-20-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnightBird View Post
    Can someone clarify, is the NG Firewall a trial or is is free to use? I searched and didn't find this as an answer..I love the interface and the flexibility, but every time I install it, after 7 days it fails to pass traffic any longer.
    Untangle is free except paid modules such as Bandwidth Control. All paid apps have a 14 day trial period. More on paid vs free at
    https://www.untangle.com/untangle-ng.../applications/

If it is failing after 7 days, there is some issue with your installation or configuration. I would start by going through these tests and post the results on the forums. BTW, is this bare box or VMware installation?
    https://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/...ternet_is_Down
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by MechanicalThinker View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something but the Captive Portal pages are absolutely not mobile friendly on my V12 box. They do look often horrible (the agreement check box not showing) with no automatic scaling and warping of page elements of anything to screen size. I have often had to help out guest visitors to log into the public network because the Captive Portal page does not display properly on their device.
    You have upload a logo? Check the size fit in 160x100 pixel
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not

Untanglit

Thank you for your assistance! I have tried it on a bare box, and on a VMWare installation, both VMWare 5.5 and 6, on 3 different hosts...I just deleted about 6 "servers" from my account here.
    I have built them with the ova and with an ISO. One host had Intel NICs, the current one has Broadcom NICs.
    If i backup the configuration, reset it to factory defaults, and then restore the previously backed up config, it will work flawlessly... for 7 days to the minute..that is what leads me to think it is 'timing out' or something like that.

Could you be filling up the virtual disk?
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 16.5 to protect a 1Gbps fiber link for ~450 residential college students and associated staff and faculty

Untanglit

I am sure that would cause such an issue, but how would it be EXACTLY 7 days each time? Seriously to the minute.. If I install or reset to factory defaults at 9am EST on July10, at exactly 9am EST on July17 it will stop passing outbound traffic.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast