Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Hi Untangle!

After download the free version Untangle 13, check upgrade to latest, and i have found a bug on Config - Events rules. There is invert display the Greater and the Less in the Conditions column. As you can see in the pictures.

Alert-rule-display.pngAlert-rule-display-when-click-edit.png

Turris Omnia 2Gb WiFi model

I am experimenting with the 13.0 firmware on my Turris Omnia 2Gb WiFi model with internal 8Gb disk.

Have been following the firmware instruction loading the .rootfs file from USB stick. No problem at all with the installation. Did not use the disk image .trx mentioned in the original release message by @dmorris since it was not mentioned in the firmware instruction.

Ended up with a smooth running install but several apps missing: Virus Blocker Lite, Spam Blocker, Phish Blocker, Intrusion Prevention.

Guess that some like Intrusion Prevention are missing due to to memory requirements - but I have 1.9 Gb memory left on by Turris Omnia running idle and it should be able to load more of the apps. Please advise about the missing apps!

Tried to install with both the .rootfs firmware and .trx disk image following the Asus/Linksys procedure, but the original release mail link to the .trx file is now invalid. Is this intentional?

Would like to expand the disk space available using either a second USB 3 stick or an internal SSD if meaningful. Have anybody tried that?

Looking forward to forum comments and exchange of experiences concerning the Turris Omnia.
    Last edited by mikhans; 06-15-2017 at 12:47 AM.

Master Untangler

I've been using 13.0 at a couple of sites for the past few days...

Untanglit

13 took a dump today on my network.

I restarted it, and it locks up with a flashing icon before it boots. No previous version has ever done this on restart of the appliance. Good thing I just took a backup and good thing Untangle is really just a transparent scanner for me.

Dropping back to v12 for now.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHenderson View Post
    13 took a dump today on my network.
    I restarted it, and it locks up with a flashing icon before it boots. No previous version has ever done this on restart of the appliance.
    Dropping back to v12 for now.
    If you or anyone else has an issue with any version, either click the "download system logs" button in Config -> System -> Support or ssh to zip up the system logs so we can diagnose the issue. Otherwise it's just a mystery.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

How can I participate in Korean translation?
    Link "http://pootle.untangle.com/projects/untangleserver/" seems to be no longer in use.

Quote Originally Posted by yahan42 View Post
    How can I participate in Korean translation?
    Link "http://pootle.untangle.com/projects/untangleserver/" seems to be no longer in use.
    http://pootle.untangle.com/ko/untangleserver/

Just create a new account by clicking on the sign in button at the top.

Untanglit

I found a bug in the latest build of 13. When I took a backup and then restored it to another piece of hardware, I chose not to restore the Network Settings. However, it didn't respect this choice and restored all the settings and the Network settings.

This is a really important capability as we use this to "synchronize" settings across to VRRP failover boxes.

Thanks,

Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Brown View Post
    I found a bug in the latest build of 13. When I took a backup and then restored it to another piece of hardware, I chose not to restore the Network Settings. However, it didn't respect this choice and restored all the settings and the Network settings.
    Edit: I just reproduced the issue you reported. It seems to be intermittent.

https://jira.untangle.com/browse/NGFW-10843
    Last edited by jcoffin; 06-22-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Master Untangler

Got upgraded to 6/22 version this morning. Didn't have time to look up what is new - I assume bug fixes. Thanks!

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast