Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

No you're right, no one wins locking out any portion of the population. I may be grumpy about repeating myself, but I'm sure you've noticed... I'm STILL repeating myself.

Because questions need answered, they just do. And if I ever actually stopped answering those basic questions that can only mean the project isn't attracting new people, which means it's toast.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untanglit

Wow. I asked a simple question as a matter of interest and suddenly the fangs come out and everybody is getting their heads ripped off. I was asking simply because I was wondering if ANY home users had the update yet. That was it. I didn't see anybody bitching that they didn't have the update yet.

Sam says "Iím fine waiting. I accept that patience isnít always practical if someone is looking for a specific fix. Itís not just a one way street." But then sky-night quotes him and says open a ticket if you're impatient. Sam said specifically he could wait.

I understand running these forums can be frustrating sometimes but lighten up. We all appreciate the amazing product Untangle has and the awesome support we get in the forums. I'm totally impressed with how quickly people respond to questions. I really enjoy reading the forums and seeing what people are doing with their Untangle boxes.

Group hug?

/hug
    dollopofdaisey and jcoehoorn like this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Master Untangler

Thumbs up

Well, bit the bullet and manually upgraded to 13.2.0.

Completely worth it!

Mobile browsers on my iPhone work now!
    miles267 likes this.
    Untangle 16.4.1 (Build: 16.4.1.20211102) (Kernel: 4.19.0-11-untangle-amd64)
    QOTOM-Q355G4
    1.6-2.7 GHz Intel I5 5250U, 128GB SSD mSATA, 8GB RAM DDR3L, 4xRJ-45 Intel I211AT 10/100/1000 Controller

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by miles267 View Post
    This resolved the issue for me with Chrome. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ditto...amazing something so simple fixed something that looked really messed up.
    miles267 likes this.

Untanglit

Did any of you have issues with USB network dongles on this one? I am using two StarTech USB 3.0 to gigabit ethernet adapter dongles on this box (USB31000SPTB) and after the swing from 13.1.0 to 13.2.0 it wouldn't see them after - which is strange... It doesn't mention a new distro or kernel in the change log. I understand this isn't a supported config, but just curious if anyone else has this. I use them because it runs on a NUC and only has one port...

I reinstalled 13.1.0 and disabled auto-updates and it worked again, just reloaded the backup and transferred my licence over... but would like to go to 13.2.0, kinda fearful to lose that hour again. haha

Got the 13.2 update yesterday. So far, so good.
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 16.5 to protect a 1Gbps fiber link for ~450 residential college students and associated staff and faculty

Same here, the only unit in my direct control that hasn't upgraded to 13.2 only didn't do it because I turned off upgrades and forgot to turn it back on. It'll be updated this evening.

No issues reported.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

13.2 upgrades have been available for all units for a while I think...
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast