14.1.1 is just a minor bugfix release for 14.1.0

You can read about the changes here:
    http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/14.1.1_Changelog

The ISOs and IMGs and firmwares can be downloaded here:

http://download.untangle.com/untangle_1411_x64.iso
    http://download.untangle.com/untangle_1411_x64.img
    http://download.untangle.com/untangle_1411_x64.ova

Enjoy!

When will the upgrade be available for me?
    Upgrades are rolled out over time to the existing servers. The upgrade will likely be available within 2 weeks.

Does the upgrade require a reboot?
    No.
    oj88 likes this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangler

I just got the notification to upgrade and was shocked when I found this to see that a reboot is NOT required.

I've never owned a router that didn't require a reboot after installing an upgrade and have to say that I love it!!! I realize it won't always be that way but it's nice that smaller updates can be applied without taking out the internet.

I made the right decision in going with HomePro for home and will be suggesting it at work during our next upgrade cycle as well.
    hpaunet likes this.

Master Untangler

Been that way for a quite a while now.

Untangle only requires a reboot when a new kernel is installed, that only happens on very specific major version updates. Having a server for a router means you can deploy software updates by restarting the impacted services. So yeah, Untangle enjoys fewer reboots than anything most people are familiar with. But this is pretty normal for Linux based systems that are properly administrated. And no, I don't consider the firmware based ARM stupidity we call "routers" to be properly administrated.

Live updating is required for all systems... yet we don't have it on most... heck we can't even do a proper audit on most anymore. Yay, market forces selling what sells, and not what works.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untangle Ninja

14.1.1 fixed the problem I was seeing of IPS going offline for a couple of minutes every hour. I originally thought it was the update process (which is actually just once a day, not once per hour), but it was something else, undoubtedly this from the changelog:
    Fix suricata failure detection false positive causing restarts
    good job whoever found and fixed the problem (cblaise?)... go ahead and take the rest of the day off

L.R

I wanted to download 14.1.1 32bit ISO from untangle_wiki site but found that filenames were incorrect.
    14.0.1 share the same link with 14.1.0, and the link of 14.1.1 is redirected to 14.1.0.
    wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Downloads

Can you fix that? And can you put the hash for people to make sure the downloaded file is correct? I will appreciate this, thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by L.R View Post
    I wanted to download 14.1.1 32bit ISO from untangle_wiki site but found that filenames were incorrect.
    14.0.1 share the same link with 14.1.0, and the link of 14.1.1 is redirected to 14.1.0.
    wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Downloads

Can you fix that? And can you put the hash for people to make sure the downloaded file is correct? I will appreciate this, thank you all!

Fixed. Thanks for reporting the issue.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com