Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by supawiz6991 View Post
    Any update on when DHCPV6-PD will be available?
    I'm waiting for this also, I actually stopped using Untangled for another product so I can use DHCPV6-PD. Although I'll be coming back once they have DHCP6-PD option.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Targeted for version 16.1
    Is there an ETA on the release of 16.1?

Quote Originally Posted by gava View Post
    Is there an ETA on the release of 16.1?
    No, but if I were to take a wild stab at it, I'd say second half of next year, but it could easily be longer. The official answer is when it's ready. But 15.1 just launched, there will probably be a 15.2 to clean it up, before we have a 16.0, and then get to a 16.2.

And for all of those steps, there are no announced release dates.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

No DHCPv6-PD is a bummer for me too.

Luckily my ISP isn't forcing me onto CGNAT yet so that's not that big a deal yet. Happy to have this luxury of getting a routable IPv4 address but not everybody is this lucky.

I doubt this will happen next year though, like it or not Untangle really don't have any pressure to add this feature. The ISP and the industry in general just isn't really pushing IPv6 hard enough, if at all.

Question,
    Yesterday evening I upgraded to 15.1.
    And since then I don't see anything under Reports -> Application Control -> All Sessions.
    Before the upgrade I did see all applications there.

Same goes for Webfilter -> All Web Events. It now stays blanc (no data).

Network -> Interface usage does show.
    And Web Filter -> Top Categories does also show info.

Try clearing your browser cache, my Firefox does that to me all the time. But it really happens on upgrades.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untanglit

Hi
    is there a info page that can tell me if a new NGFW version is fully rolled out....example the new NGFW 15.1.0

Untangle Ninja

If you mean on your machine. http://youruntangle/admin/index.do#config/about

Build: 15.1.0.20200528T084257.827e92b8f3-1buster
    Kernel: 4.19.0-8-untangle-amd64

Untanglit

Hi
    no that not quite it.....
    When will the upgrade be available for me? Upgrades are rolled out over time to the existing servers
    is there an info page that tells what servers have the new releases and what server do i connect to when i check for updates. so i can see if is it available,when is it comming to "my" server and so on ( i am on 15.0.0 and my box says no upgrade available... is my box not compatible)

Untangle Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by untangle-noob View Post
    is there an info page that tells what servers have the new releases and what server do i connect to when i check for updates. so i can see if is it available,when is it comming to "my" server and so on ( i am on 15.0.0 and my box says no upgrade available... is my box not compatible)
    No, there isn't. I have two boxes that aren't reporting the upgrade as available so it's still being rolled out. Untangle handles the upgrade check automatically so you don't have to do anything, but it will not tell you when the upgrade is coming, only when it's available for your box. All boxes currently running Untangle will be upgradeable, but 15.1 is the last to support an upgrade of a 32-bit installation.

You do have the option of contacting support and asking to be put on the expedited upgrade list.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast