Default Let users know they are in the penalty box

I'd like to publish a link that my users can click on that takes them to a page that tells them is the computer the are on is in the penalty box, and perhaps how much time that computer has spent there recently. Right now there is no way for me to do this. What would it take to make this happen?
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 16.5 to protect a 1Gbps fiber link for ~450 residential college students and associated staff and faculty

pod
    Master Untangler

I don't know of a way to do this in Untangle, but would very much like the option.
    We currently monitor traffic independently of Untangle and show users their real-time usage from there.

Incidentally, I see from your signature that we are using similar hardware to you, with 300+ residential college students and a 1Gbit connection up and down!

I think this is a request i get from customers daily.
    This is the only major drawback i see with the current Untangle offering.
    I'm sure its not as simple as I see it but they have a captive portal already integrated, which will let you designate what IPs see the page, I'm sure its a bit of work but it could probably be modified in conjunction with the bandwidth control module to display some kind of page?

Either way, Id be on board for making this a feature request.

even an email notification to go out to tell someone "hey stop abusing the network" would be a nice option.
    kv-2 | UT 11.0.1 | Dell R610 Server | Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz Quad Cores | 24Gb DDR3 ECC | 1 Intel QPort NIC | Integrated Broadcom QP | Dell Perc 4i | 6 x 73G 2.5 15k SAS raid 10 | 100mb/100mb | 30mb/30Mb

I submitted a ticket for this as a feature request.