Tried some test on our network that has 100 down and 6 up.
1) 3 PCs Downloading a Torrent (Debian ISO)
2) 1 PC uploading a file using wetransfer
3) A phone streaming a 4k video from Youtube
4) A phone running speedtest.net
5) 2 command prompts continuously ping google (ping google.com -t)
Untangle using Bandwidth control kept the ping around 13ms once in a while spikes to 29ms and No packets drop.
Pfsense codel discipline enable and also tried hfsc traffic shaper, Pings around 24ms spike to 75ms and also had packet drop while pinging
So for my test maybe was not a great way to test but that was the best I could try out at the moment.
TO ME UNTANGLED PROVED WHAT A GREAT PRODUCT IT IS
- NG Firewall
- Solutions by Industry
- Solutions by Issue