Default Bandwidth control per host name

Is it possible to limit bandwidth per host name, I've got our Vlan setup rule #1 as ALL - [LOW] which works fine if only a couple people are on it but when we get more devices on (>10) they all evenly split the same [LOW] bandwidth and things slow to a snail's pace.
    Could it be setup so each hostname gets %5 of the total bandwidth? (Approx 10Mbps) instead of all users on the Vlan splitting the %5?

That approach doesn't make sense. If you had 40 of those hosts they would be allowed to take 200% of the bandwidth and then starving the higher priorities.

The point of prioritization is too prioritize traffic accordingly so you don't have to worry about stuff like this. Prioritization is the process of favoring certain traffic in respects to how a common asset is shared. The common asset is the "pie" which is definitionally 100% of the bandwidth.

If you're trying to punitively/artificially limit bandwidth in order to effect good prioritization, you're going to have a bad time. Unused bandwidth penalizes everyone, even the higher priorities.

Also, Low should get between 6% and 100% of the bandwidth, not 5%. If you changed the qos priorities meanings, I would go back to the defaults and just set good prioritization rules.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Makes sense, I'll go back to the defaults and use the "Hotel" default in bandwidth control for our public wifi.
    Thanks.