Default Bandwidth Monitor/QOS not assigning FaceTime a priority

Hi everyone,
    I'm new to Untangle, but for the most part I like it very much. I'm coming from the ubnt world, and before that, Tomato. My question of the day relates to why UT doesn't automatically classify FaceTime traffic as a "high" or "very high" priority? I created a custom report in reports/BC, where you can see that UT clearly understands from application control what the traffic is, but there is no Priority or RuleID associated with FaceTime for the device. I know I can always just add a FaceTime rule into BC/rules to give it a priority, but I thought it was strange that the UT can identify FaceTime traffic, but doesn't prioritize it. That would mean that we have to chase down every other video/com traffic- GoToMeeting, Zoom, etc manually?
    Screen Shot 2019-09-04 at 4.21.46 PM.png
    Thank you in advance for your input.

After for the first packet for UDP, the session is streamlined through the UVM which does not allow Bandwidth Control time to apply it's mark to the session. This is to improve UDP performance.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

@jcoffin, Thanks for your reply. So all UDP packets are "streamlined" - sorry, I'm just want to make sure I'm understanding you correctly-do you mean that all UDP packets bypass QOS/Bandwidth Control? My internet through a VDSL connection, so I've always had to make sure that video coms had high priority- especially outbound packets over anything besides DNS. Does that mean there's no way to control this traffic? Thanks.