Untangler

Default Urgent - Trial Pro Package, where is branding?

I have installed a pro package as a trial for a customer and could nto obviously install the package to try until I was on site as this would have activated the trial and I need to give the customer the full 14 days.

So I am on site with box connected and the pro package installed, but where do I brand it? I told the customer they would have their company logo on things and that does seem to be possible?

Pro Package comes with branding manager, but where do I access it?

mdh

Branding is not available in trial mode. You have to make that financial commitment first.

Untangler

Hmmm we intend to make the financial equipment, but we have installed this as a trial for a customer and told them they would be able to have their logo on and everything.

I have explained now that they cant have their logo while running the trial, but if I was trialling something I would generally like to see it how it is going to be in the full version too.

dmccabe, are you a reseller? If so, did you sign up with us. Typically, authorized resellers get the NFR license which includes all the paid apps to install on their own box for testing or NFR (not for resell) use.

To answer your question, the Branding Manager is a non trial item.
    to be understood, you must first understand.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself. If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com