Untanglit

Default change untangle login page with branding

I have bought the untangle branding package and I will continue to do so. I absolutely love the product. The problem with branding is it only changes images and keeps text. I want to absolutely change everything that shows untangle from any user. Obvioulsy if they get a keyboard, mouse and monitor at the terminal they can see a log. No problem.

However I want to change the login page and the block page. I changed the block page with a thread from this forum. I now need to take untangle off the login page. It shows in the text on the page and the title. Anybody know where this file is stored. I can change it with a text editor but I just need to find it. Thanks,

Brad

huh? branding manager changes pages and text for all user facing pages. Can you give me an example where it does not?
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

When the system starts, if you have a LCD, keyboard and mouse, it shows the Untangle logo on the back, also at the login page when you are "local" on front of the machine.

Perhaps this is what he means
    Rhino Box
    power your network!
    www.rhinoboxutm.com

it changes the "Untangle" references in the text, but not the text itself which is what I think he is talking about.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

Branding currently only changes the Untangle logo and text for the user facing pages (people networked behind the box). Admin pages are not completely branded such as the console window.

Untanglit

Well I guess I missed this. Yes this was the simple fix. Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Branding currently only changes the Untangle logo and text for the user facing pages (people networked behind the box). Admin pages are not completely branded such as the console window.
    Ok, So I need Info on how to change these Behind / on the console pages. I'll be doing Demos to Admins and don't want them to simply find the product because I told them the name on the screen they will be seeing.

Send Me Email on Step to fully brand front and back the system.

Thanks,
    C.

Quote Originally Posted by sar421 View Post
    Ok, So I need Info on how to change these Behind / on the console pages. I'll be doing Demos to Admins and don't want them to simply find the product because I told them the name on the screen they will be seeing.

Send Me Email on Step to fully brand front and back the system.

Thanks,
    C.
    contact sales@untangle.com about structuring an OEM agreement.