Lightbulb CSS Login page for captive portal

Hi, I'm new to untangle I've designed a Login page with CSS for captive portal. i upload it to captive portal it saved correctly, but when the user connect to the wifi it just show only the basic html login page. does it support CSS???

Master Untangler

I'm not familiar with the process for creating custom login pages, but I see that the default page does support external CSS. As an alternative, I'm guessing you can also embed the CSS into the HTML.

Code:
    <style type="text/css">
    /* <![CDATA[ */
    @import url(/images/base.css);
    /* ]]> */
    </style>
    EDIT: You may have already seen this material, but the wiki does provide some additional information about custom pages.

https://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/...l#Custom_Pages

2ND EDIT: The following bit of information from one of the Untangle custom page examples may be useful for your purposes:

Code:
    <!--
    ---- All of the files in your custom ZIP will be placed in a single directory that is unique to
    ---- each installed instance of captive portal.  Links to images and other objects should be
    ---- written in your custom.html to include the special $.CustomPath.$ prefix in the file path.
    ---- This special prefix will be replaced with the correct path when the page is served.
    --->
    Like so:

Code:
    <link href="$.CustomPath.$/pageicon.png" type="image/png" rel="icon"></link>
    Last edited by Sam Graf; 02-09-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Thank You very much. this helped me a lot, problem solved after inserting [$.CustomPath.$/] to CSS configuration link. now it works fine.

Capture.JPG

Thank You in-advance.......