Default Command Center alerts

Before I post to feedback.untangle.com as a feature request,

Is there a way to suppress notifications with a time delay, or more accurately: hysteresis?

My application is an NGFW (bridge mode) appliance at a remote site, behind an LTE modem.
    This z4 has OpenVPN client configured to connect to a u50x server at our office.
    The LTE modem can flake out for a few seconds, causing OpenVPN disconnect / connect events and then alerts & notifications in command center.

I do want to be notified. I would like to suppress the notifications when this disconnect is for a short period of time (say, less than 15 seconds) to prevent 'flapping'.

I understand that this is likely a complex 'feature'

any advice?

You could tune your WAN Failover rules on the box itself to be more compilant with the downed WAN and then use Audit History rule to alert only when WAN Failover event fires. https://www.untangle.com/cmd/#alerts/auditHistory
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

That is a reasonable approach, but this one doesn't have a license, so no Wan failover.
    Getting rid of the OpenVPN notification would be the better approach, though I think I would still want to see VPN connect / disconnects - I have no 'road warrior' users.

My first licensed resale will include this, thanks!