Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Command Center Login from iPad

When I try and log in to the command center from a web browser on 4 different iPad's running iPadOS 13.3.1 I get web page crashed notifications. When I log in from an iPhone running iOS 13.3.1, the site loads just fine. Site loads fine on Safari on MacOS as well.
    IMG_F5A0A1D8F981-2.jpgIMG_F5A0A1D8F981-2.jpg

I also cleared the cache, restarted the browser, restarted the iPads, and reset the network settings on the iPads.

Hi, and welcome to the Untangle forums.

Regrettably, I can’t reproduce this on an iPad Pro running iOS 13.3.1. It’s not my habit to use Command Center from an iPad so I have no history to compare, but at the moment at least, it’s working as expected.

Master Untangler

Everything working correctly on my IPad Pro as well running with current IOS on untangle 15.0.

Yeah, it's an odd one, 1 iPad I could understand, but 4 different ones (all different models) threw me off. Having the iPhone work just added to the confusion. I don't use the iPad all the time, but now and then to check on things from the comfort of my couch...��

I even tried logging in over a VPN to see if it was somehow IP address related...

And this just started in the last week or so, the last time I might have used the iPad Pro for access.

Interestingly when I use the "Chrome" browser on the iPad the website just repoads to the login screen in an endless loop... go figure.
    Last edited by kremick; 02-20-2020 at 05:56 AM.

So, I toggled off 2FA in the settings, cleared the browser data, closed Safari, rebooted the iPad, re-enabled 2FA in the settings and I was able to get in. How weird!

Thanks for the replies...

Just thought I would offer up that I had the same problem. My iPad Pro gave me the same issue 2 days ago which seemed to be coincidental with 2 FA. I got the same warnings as well. I tried all that you did as well but when I turned off
    2FA using my Win 10 Pc it seemed to work again. Then yesterday I was not able to log into UT and Control Center using my iPad Pro at all. When I tried Chrome it failed so I tried Incognito and it worked. My iPhone worked using Safari during all this no problem. So I decided to see if anyone else was having this problem and voila! Anyhow, my iPad Pro using Safari today worked fine for UT .... maybe I will go back to 2FA later today and see what happens.
    Last edited by atomicboy; 02-20-2020 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicboy View Post
    Just thought I would offer up that I had the same problem. My iPad Pro gave me the same issue 2 days ago which seemed to be coincidental with 2 FA. I got the same warnings as well. I tried all that you did as well but when I turned off
    2FA using my Win 10 Pc it seemed to work again. Then yesterday I was not able to log into UG and Control Center using my iPad Pro at all. When I tried Chrome it failed so I tried Incognito and it worked. My iPhone worked using Safari during all this no problem. So I decided to see if anyone else was having this problem and voila! Anyhow, my iPad Pro using Safari today worked fine for UT .... maybe I will go back to 2FA later today and see what happens.
    Well, I came back to my iPad after some time, and now it’s doing the same things you described again...

I will turn off 2FA again and see if it magically allows logins.

Thanks for your updates!
    Last edited by kremick; 02-20-2020 at 07:29 AM.

I did advise the UT support about this but they were unable to replicate it. I have no idea why my iPad had this issue while others did not.
    The fact that Chrome Incognito works would seem to suggest it might have something to do with the retained personal info held in cookies? My iPad and iPhone have almost identical OS, app and the iPhone was running on my home network. During all this I updated to 15.0.0 (no update issues) but this introduced a variable to consider.
    Last edited by atomicboy; 02-20-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Just tried logging into UT again and it crashed (same error as above). This will be a though one to track down I think, given only a few impacted. Fortunately UT is working on other devices for me.

Here is another error. I took out my uid info and put in a bunch of xxxxxxxxx.

A problem repeatedly occurred on .. untangle.com/cmd/#account?uid=xxxxxxxxxxx&applianceVersion=15.0.0&applianceModel=&installType=&applianceIP=70.28.210.16

I had to remove the https://www. To stop it from making it into a truncated URL.
    Last edited by atomicboy; 02-20-2020 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atomicboy View Post
    A problem repeatedly occurred on .. untangle.com/cmd/#accountuid=xxxxxxxxxxx&applianceVersion=15.0.0&applianceModel=&installType=&applianceIP=70.28.210.16
    Where is the URL showing up? After I log in I have:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast