Default NEW: Dark theme available in Command Center

Have you tried the new dark theme in Command Center yet? Go to the settings in "My Account" and give it a whirl.

Untangle Command Center Dark Theme.jpg
    Jim.Alles, wbennett77 and sperman like this.

Untangler

Looks slick!
    csherman likes this.

Untangler

Awesome now if we could have it on the local machines it would help some of us with low vision.
    sperman likes this.

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by flynhawaiian View Post
    Awesome now if we could have it on the local machines it would help some of us with low vision.
    There is an extension I use called nighteye https://nighteye.app. It's not perfect but you can use it on the UT itself as well. The only reason I do not run it for the actual Untangles is for screenshot purposes to user's, but i have that on pretty much all of our internal tools as they are bright white and I get migraines if I stare at that too long.
    Shawn Heck
    Untangle Support

Untangler

Thanks; I get migraines as well, and the white is just so hurtful. So glad everything is going dark mode to help us suffers

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by sheck View Post
    There is an extension I use called nighteye https://nighteye.app. It's not perfect but you can use it on the UT itself as well. The only reason I do not run it for the actual Untangles is for screenshot purposes to user's, but i have that on pretty much all of our internal tools as they are bright white and I get migraines if I stare at that too long.
    Thanks again for the nighteye recommendation. I installed it on my system as well as my wife's. Huge difference for both of us!

Nighteye, Dark Reader, even f.lux for removing blue light are all awesome and easy on the eyes!