Default New NG-MICRO Firewall Appliance $359 from Nexgen Appliances

https://nexgenappliances.com/ng-fire...ppliance.html?
    I wanted to give you Untanglers a heads up on a new cost effective appliance we're offering for SMB and home use. The NG-MICRO is a ultra small form factor appliance, think CD jewel case small, with 3 Intel i211 network interfaces, dual core processor, 2GB DDR3L ram, and a 32GB mSATA SSD drive. The appliance is fanless and has no moving parts. The video is delivered via HDMI, so you'll need and HDMI to VGA or DVI adapter if you don't have an HDMI capable monitor. The NG-MICRO does have a mini-pcie slot for wireless, but at this point we are not offering this appliance with wireless from the factory.

NG-MICRO FRONT.jpg
    NG-MICRO BACK.jpg

As you might expect, this appliance is geared for home users and small offices with residential high speed internet connections. Testing has been done on high speed Comcast and Verizon Fios internet connections in excess of 100Mbps and she performed very well. Our test environments mirrored the typical home and small office setting, with a mixture of computers, VoIP telephones, tablets, smart phones, and content streaming devices such as Amazon FireTV, Xbox, ect. Even during the most demanding tasks, such as downloading a steam game at 125Mbps while streaming HD video and carrying a VoIP phone conversation, the NG-MICRO appliance continued to maintain a stable connection to the internet without any packet loss.
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

Tempted but I live in Canada and the exchange rate is horrendous at the moment.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I just looked at that. I didn't realize the exchange rate was so bad right now.
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

Master Untangler

Can you specify the processor type (ATOM .... but what is the exact model) ?

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by proactivens View Post
    https://nexgenappliances.com/ng-fire...ppliance.html?
    I wanted to give you Untanglers a heads up on a new cost effective appliance we're offering for SMB and home use. The NG-MICRO is a ultra small form factor appliance, think CD jewel case small, with 3 Intel i211 network interfaces, dual core processor, 2GB DDR3L ram, and a 32GB mSATA SSD drive. The appliance is fanless and has no moving parts. The video is delivered via HDMI, so you'll need and HDMI to VGA or DVI adapter if you don't have an HDMI capable monitor. The NG-MICRO does have a mini-pcie slot for wireless, but at this point we are not offering this appliance with wireless from the factory.
    The link in your signature (and other persons signature with same link) doesn't work. It gives a certificate error in Chrome, and says the server is misconfigured. This happens on every computer I try.