Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dell Rack v0.7

love the blue "blingers" and the cleaner look.

what does the quarantine look like in this skin?
    (do you have branding manager? if so, what do the block pages look like?)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Yes I do have branding, and they are stock, unmodified at this time. My focus has been entirely the rack admin/rack area.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

I love the skin. To be realistic, you should have stripped screws, wires, and etc. (jk)
    to be understood, you must first understand. :)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself. If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by gotkimchi View Post
    I love the skin. To be realistic, you should have stripped screws, wires, and etc. (jk)
    Man, what do you do to your servers, sheesh!

All of mine are pristine cant be abusing these things, too damn pretty looking.

I will be opening another thread later for posting up your data center/server room pic's.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Default Untangle 6.1 Beta

Hi,
    Will this skin work with the beta version 6.1. Really like the way it looks.

Thanks,
    Arnie

Quote Originally Posted by abulaski View Post
    Hi,
    Will this skin work with the beta version 6.1. Really like the way it looks.

Thanks,
    Arnie
    From what I understand, no, when 6.1 is released (final) however I will re-create a new version just for the occasion. I am hoping they get some of my feature requests in there... So the skinning is more customizable and easier to tweak everything.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

6.1 is already feature complete and in QA - so it won't have any of the new feature requests - maybe 6.2 though...
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    6.1 is already feature complete and in QA - so it won't have any of the new feature requests - maybe 6.2 though...
    In that case when 6.1 is final I will load it up and start skin-testing. I won't be loading up any beta builds on my boxes. I also have no urge at the moment to throw it on another box either.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

So dont use any of the 1U skins until I find a fix. At least I dont recommend it, because of that stupid shared class! Man that's annoying, how can every single button have that. Give me some time to come up with a solution for this. There has to be a way to work around it.

Dude, Where's My Car?

Untangler

Default Let's pass the hat around...

Mike,

The work you're doing is awsome. Besides the beauty of it, one of my constant challenges was selling the Untangle platform that was installed on Dell box and getting the customer to realize that, although they can buy A COMPUTER from Dell for $400, that is not what they were getting when purchasing Untagle from me. The lamen always thought that I am selling them a Dell computer with Windows on it and this Antivirus program called Untangle.

But now, with your skin, it's easy to demonstrated the synergy that exist between the box, and the UT platform.

So I'd like to contribute to your effort by donating some money to you. I always believe in rewarding decency and it's obvious you're putting a lot of effort into this.

Please let me know if you have a paypal account.

Nic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast