Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by raditude View Post
    DiddyDave - v6.1 is totally different and previous skins currently will not work on them.
    Many Thanks for that one.

Mike the DELL skin is superb.

I have a slit issue but I do not know if its a skin issue or not. When a customer goes to there Quarantine Digest, in the upper right had corner. It shows Quarantine Digest for: ********@######.## but the print is in black, is there a way to change this to white print.

Thanks

I am sure there is, but it might be another shared class in the CSS file. Causing the colors someplace else to change as well. I have somewhat slowed on this version of untangle due to the early and not so mature skinning capabilities. When future releases come out I will dive back in a bit more.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Mike,

Is it possible to just change the background image. The background image is camouflage, green and black. The email address for the quarantine digest is in black print.

Solved the issue I was having. Just recently started using the professional version. In the branding part of administration, under Block Page Skin, it was still using the cammo skin. Ounce I changed it to the DELL Rack skin it changed the background to a soft gray.

Great Skin

Untanglit

Links are bad?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTrike View Post
    Here is Dell Rack v0.75 (Bug Fix)

Well it seems that the DIV ID's are generated randomly for the individual buttons so there is still no proper fix. So I just removed the adjustments I made to the class for the button group that messed everything up. It throws the buttons down a bit, but it makes everything else work, so that's how it has to be for now. Technically if they just assign a unique class to the rack buttons to separate them from everything else it would be a great start. That and it's the most easily implemented fix which can be done by adding another class to the CSS file and updating it in the core files. If anybody is interested, let me know and I will see if I can find out where it is stored and post up the modified file for your own doing.

Changes:
    Bug fix for class issue.

Known bugs:
    Due to the previous shared class issue causing problems administering the Untangle server. I have opted to have the front end buttons shift to the default position to correct the administration issues. It is obviously more important that you can use the system and not just look at how pretty it is. I may go back later and make a little bigger 1U racks. They would be the same size as the default template 1U's.

Preview:

Download: Dell Rack - AMD (AMD Badge)

Download: Dell Rack - Intel (Intel Badge)

Quote Originally Posted by huntbrothers View Post
    Links are bad?
    Fixed
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Sure miss the Dell Rack skin. Do you plan on fixing it to work with 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by dkeister View Post
    Sure miss the Dell Rack skin. Do you plan on fixing it to work with 6.1
    I will probably begin in the next month or so. I am currently in process of relocating our IT dept. As well as relocating my family. Not to mention other side projects I have going.

I have not forgot about you guys, I will get back on this when I can
    Last edited by MikeTrike; 05-07-2009 at 08:55 AM.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTrike View Post
    I will probably begin in the next month or so. I am currently in process of relocating our IT dept. As well as relocating my family as well. Not to mention other side projects I have going.

I have not forgot about you guys, I will get back on this when I can
    Good luck with the move!
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast