Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yes, enable them and restart the monitor. That will add a lot of information to the .txt files in the AD monitor directory.

Untanglit

Thx, I have set FullOutput=True & DebugOutput=True in the ini file, but there is still no loginlog.txt file in the directory.
    Log.txt does now contain 2 additional lines that were not there previously, but no obvious error messages.
    2018-07-28 00:02:46 : [16992] [Service] ***** & _Service_ServiceMain & *******
    2018-07-28 00:02:46 : [16992] [Service] main start

Any ideas ?
    Last edited by Pilotpak; 07-27-2018 at 07:10 AM.

I'm not sure what else could be going on. The monitor process is running as admin, right?

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by cblaise View Post
    I'm not sure what else could be going on. The monitor process is running as admin, right?
    Yes, but To be sure I uninstalled, reinstalled AD Monitor making sure both the setup & config jobs were both run as Admin. No change.

I guess we'll wait until we upgrade our Winserv 2008 OS's later this year and try again after that. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilotpak View Post
    I normally use an RDC connection to the Domain Controller and I access UT through a browser session from there.
    I mean, we all do the RDP thing, no matter how much we hear we shouldn't. But to a domain controller? Surely there's a less-sensitive server you could expose this way?
    Five time Microsoft ASP.Net MVP managing a Lenovo RD330 / E5-2420 / 16GB with Untangle 14.0 to protect 700Mbits for ~400 residential college students and associated staff and faculty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12