Default Now Available: Command Center Webroot Integration

The integration with Webroot Business Endpoint Protection gives administrators the ability to view and manage connected devices, as well as connect to the full Webroot cloud management tool via Untangle Command Center. Integrating with endpoint protection solutions like Webroot helps to simplify network administration by being able to view and manage multiple solutions in a single cloud management portal.

Features

• Greater visibility of hosts on the network including operating systems, installed software and security status.
    • Status of the last Webroot scan, including time, duration, threats discovered, quarantined endpoints and any remediation needed
    • Ability to initiate a Webroot scan on any host
    • Easy navigation between Untangle Command Center and Webroot management portal
    • Single pane of glass for viewing and understanding the security status of the network and connected hosts, including identified threats and remediation

More Information
    Jim.Alles likes this.

Untangle Ninja

Thank you for the information, and welcome aboard!
    Jim.Alles likes this.

Thanks Sam! I'm happy to be here.

Yay my favorite UTM has deepened its relationship with a security vendor that eats Windows machines alive and leaves them permanently damaged... (Seriously, try to uninstall it sometime... I dare you)

I'm leaping for joy don't you know... it's like re-router all over again!

I feel like Johnny rain cloud... but such is life.

Come on Untangle we need creative solutions to the OpenVPN endpoint update issue, and cloud control of multiple devices auto configured into a working VPN mesh so we can kick Meraki square in the squishy bits...

Oh, and welcome to the short bus! They say we all love it here, and I'm mostly inclined to believe them!
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com