Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Same problem here. Recently just upgraded to 15.1.0. I put in a ticket to support. Sure they will fix it. Shows that license is active, but for some reason not applying it to the Untangle installation. Says "No Active Licenses Found" in command center. Though my subscription is valid thru next year.

Untangler

I suspect there are many more people affected, but haven't been to the CM to notice the problem.

Spoke to support - what a rude and arrogant bunch they are - Constantly talking over you and not listening. The problem is being looked at by the developers so they tell me. However, could not provide further assistance - nor could they advise what to do when the license expires. Pretty poor service all round. Considering the renewal has just been paid.

Untanglit

Default Same issue!

Quote Originally Posted by gordonsuk View Post
    Spoke to support - what a rude and arrogant bunch they are - Constantly talking over you and not listening. The problem is being looked at by the developers so they tell me. However, could not provide further assistance - nor could they advise what to do when the license expires. Pretty poor service all round. Considering the renewal has just been paid.
    My license also just renewed. Guess I'll put my "standby" USG PRO4 back inline until they get this straight.

Tempted to just pull the plug and leave. The experience was as if they did not care. And did not want to listen.

Untangler

Here is the reply I recieved:

"Thank you for contacting Untangle Support.

We are currently investigating the issue with devices not showing licensed in Command Center and subscriptions not being able to be assigned. Any devices that previously had subscriptions assigned are still active on the device itself, it is just Command Center currently reporting incorrectly. You can verify this on the particular Untangles by going to Config > About > Licenses.

I will put this on hold and reach out with a update as soon as we can find the cause."

I'm not sure what "put this on hold" means, but it sounds like my machines are still active and protecting my networks.

Yeah - Same here - Didn't really think it covered what I had asked them. And they were not willing to provide an answer.

Untanglit

It's not just C&C for me. My APPS are now not working just as if the trial period had run out.

Untangler

If you haven't already, you should speak to support directly.

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by BigCat58 View Post
    My license also just renewed. Guess I'll put my "standby" USG PRO4 back inline until they get this straight.
    I’ve got a Sophos XG box configured up too.

What versions are people using, 15.1?

Are people having issues with 15.0?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast