Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The message you received I thought was quite clear, and as I indicated there's a problem somewhere. Support doesn't know where, they have to figure that crap out. I'd expect it to resolve today sometime, once engineering figures out what's gone bonkers with the Command Center. I highly doubt there's a problem on your side anywhere.
    sperman, tcurtis and CMcNaughton like this.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untangler

I am still on 15.0. I assume this problem is keeping me from upgrading to 15.1, but that is a guess.

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by sperman View Post
    I am still on 15.0. I assume this problem is keeping me from upgrading to 15.1, but that is a guess.
    Probably not the reason for delayed update as no subscription users get them too. It's just the way they roll out updates.
    sperman likes this.

Untangler

Good morning all!
    The issue is within Command Center and not related to your NGFW's at all. That being said, you cannot currently add/renew/upgrade, etc any subscriptions.
    We expect the issue to be resolved today, and we will update any open tickets as well as this thread when it is resolved or we have a timeline on the resolution.

Thank you all for your patience!
    sperman likes this.

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by tcurtis View Post
    Good morning all!
    The issue is within Command Center and not related to your NGFW's at all. That being said, you cannot currently add/renew/upgrade, etc any subscriptions.
    We expect the issue to be resolved today, and we will update any open tickets as well as this thread when it is resolved or we have a timeline on the resolution.

Many thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by sperman View Post
    Upgrade eligibility is utterly unrelated. Existing installations can take as long as a month to be qualified for the upgrade. It depends on many factors. But the easy answer is that upgrades are staged, so we all don't upgrade at the same time.
    sperman likes this.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Good morning all!

With all due respect - that does not really answer the question. Does all the licensed bits stop working when the current license stops which is due early tomorrow. Whilst I appreciate you have an issue - it's a pretty major one - with very vague information.

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by gordonsuk View Post
    With all due respect - that does not really answer the question. Does all the licensed bits stop working when the current license stops which is due early tomorrow. Whilst I appreciate you have an issue - it's a pretty major one - with very vague information.
    If your license expires tomorrow, AND you do not have auto-renew enabled, AND the issue has not yet been resolved, then your appliance will cease to be licensed.
    If that is the case on all of the above, we will our best to get you a trial to hold you over until your new license can be applied.

If your license expires tomorrow, AND you do not have auto-renew enabled, AND the issue has not yet been resolved, then your appliance will cease to be licensed.
    If that is the case on all of the above, we will our best to get you a trial to hold you over until your new license can be applied.
    Come on that's an awful response - The license expires tomorrow - I want this resolving in terms a licence it's been paid for - HOME users as usual getting poor service.

w00t

Hi guys,
    We had an issue on the license service where the intermediate certificate had expired and Command Center was not able to execute requests against it. The issue has been fixed. Please let us know if there are still issues. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Tk
    sperman and Jim.Alles like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast