Default pootle server mess

I'm not sure if I should post this here but here goes nothing.

On untangle`s pootle server I have no option to submit my translation - only suggest; even thou it says on official pootle help, that each user has an option to submit and to skip.

And even when I download the zip file and translate everything local, when I try to upload it to pootle server - the changes do not reflect. It is still stuck at 65%.

Quote Originally Posted by boyan.sharic View Post
    I'm not sure if I should post this here but here goes nothing.

On untangle`s pootle server I have no option to submit my translation - only suggest; even thou it says on official pootle help, that each user has an option to submit and to skip.

And even when I download the zip file and translate everything local, when I try to upload it to Pootle server - the changes do not reflect. It is still stuck at 65%.
    Thanks for posting as this is probably a questions others have pondered. The steps to become a contributor are outlined in the translation wiki page.

http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/T...on_With_Pootle

We have Pootle in view only mode for non-registered members. After creating an account on Pootle, please send me the account name and contributor agreement (link on the wiki page) by PM or email so I can assign rights to your account for commuting changes.

PM or email if I can assist further.

jcoffin

i sent you a pm, an e-mail and now im writing an aswer to your post all hoping that you WILL answer and add me to registered users group

even thou pootle server says I am a registered user and did send me activation e-mail