Thread: Cant Download

Exclamation Cant Download

Hello sir,

I tried to download UNTANGLE using download manger and through firefox. But after a certain pause and resume, the download gets stop and i cant download it for further. This happen more than 4 times and after reaching 350MB of iso image file. Whats will the problem how to resume my last download which was stoped in 375MB.

Reply me Pls

Thanx in advance

Dhaya

theres a link to a mirror on the download page - try that.

or try without a download manager.

welcome to the forums!
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

yeah I tried to download UT with a download manager, it did not do very well.
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

Is there a checksum for UTs ISOs?
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

Thanxs for ur reply,
    I first try to download the iso file from my Firefox browser. Same thing happen that time after some stop and resuming action(since its 517MB iso file i cant download it in an attempt from my Shared connection which eats away all my bandwidth if i start to download).
    Though, i started to try it once again i just want to know whether untangle server which restrict this type of action due to security reason? r due to update of iso file which resets my connection. If so, i could plan accordingly and start to download.

Thanx

mdh

I downloaded the 6.2 ISO using Firefox on a computer sitting behind Untangle. I don't think the problem is Untangle-related.