Master Untangler

Default annoying problems with untangle

Hi

Today morning i blocked the category social networking & previously i saw my internet getting clogged (slow) and surfing and email sending become slower. what i did was disable all the modules in untangle and enable one by one . it made things faster but then the web interface of untangle crashed then could not login to 192.168.1.1 in the browser so i rebooted twice now but no pages are blocked and also i cannot access untangle gateway interface from any browser
    i tried IE8 & firefox without any luck. rebooted 2 times now.

I have 4 mbps connection and it was working fine but until now there is something wrong with untangle.

At the moment surfing is smooth but when i type facebook.com it is not blocked anymore whereas i have kept it blocked on untangle gateway Interface

I can ping 192.168.1.1 from internal LAN client without any problems . what could be wrong?

Please help me
    Last edited by alhadi; 10-06-2009 at 12:55 AM.

Untangle Ninja

Hi,

Have you uncheckt the "Untangle Administration overrides Port Forwards:"
    Under Config>Networking>Advanced>General

Do you have anything funny in Attack blocker or Potocol control eventlogs?

Master Untangler

sir i cannot login to the web interface and i have to login to the dedicated server and see what its doing

And ssh is off cannot do anything like reboot . forcefully reboot or shutdown will interupt our internet. If you have any ideas please share it would help me sir

Master Untangler

It is solved on it own. please check other thread i have one similar issue different from this one

Thanks