Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cool Just to say thanks..

I know most people's posts are to complain of features, seldom is there many thank you threads.

I myself over the last 2 days have been ripping my hair our with the issues of going from 6.2 to 7 and cursing the UT coders in my head all day, including the 15 hours i had to work yesterday to make sure things were working right.

Finally yesterday i did a fresh install, re-did all my rules and other items, which i dont mind as i am the type who prefers a good clean install from the ground up.

Now that everything is working great,except the odd small issue, i wanted to say thanks to the UT community.

Thank you for the patience

Thank you for taking time to answer questions which have often been covered many times!

Thank you for making a KICK BUTT reporting system!

i love it! the reporting system alone would make me never want to install any version below 7!

So thanks again!

thanks - I needed to read this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thanks Mathiau. :-)
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mathiau View Post
    I know most people's posts are to complain of features, seldom is there many thank you threads.

I myself over the last 2 days have been ripping my hair our with the issues of going from 6.2 to 7 and cursing the UT coders in my head all day, including the 15 hours i had to work yesterday to make sure things were working right.

Finally yesterday i did a fresh install, re-did all my rules and other items, which i dont mind as i am the type who prefers a good clean install from the ground up.

Now that everything is working great,except the odd small issue, i wanted to say thanks to the UT community.

Thank you for the patience

Thank you for taking time to answer questions which have often been covered many times!

Thank you for making a KICK BUTT reporting system!

i love it! the reporting system alone would make me never want to install any version below 7!

So thanks again!

I agree with Mathiau.

Great job to those at Untangle!
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

Any time guys! i know all of you UT guru's have been going nuts posting to all th replies and post over the forums last 2 days, i think you need a vaction once 7.01 comes out

Master Untangler

Without Untangle i would have never got a job . Thanks Untangle You have given me everything i wanted .

WE LOVE YOU. CAN YOU HEAR ME?

I agree... Thanks.
    --------------------------------
    Juan Machado
    --------------------------------

Untangle Ninja

I want to say Thanks as well.
    And keep up the grate work..
    And if there is anything I can do to help just ask.

Master Untangler

WebFooL: when i login to the untangle terminal and then to reports it says failed . But when i login from another computer it works fine. any thoughts ?

Untangle Ninja

When you say Untangle Terminal is it the web-browser on the untangle server you mean?
    And what Url are that accessing? (localhost, internal ip or external ip)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast