Default Reporting more detail

Hi,
    Im new to untangle been using it for less than a week! But firstly i love it, installed on our network in no time at all and its been well worth it for the spam filter alone!

The main reason we installed it though was to monitor what websites members of staffed were visiting and when (i.e when there suppoed to be working)

The report feature does not allow me to produce a list of all URL someone has visited and when they were visited. Only the top ten urls. Now if i go to the detailed reports and selected all events, it does give me a massive list but this is going to take hours to go though and isnt very user friendly and it only shows me the first 25 pages.... so the office opens at 9am and by 915 am i cant see any more ha.

Can you guys please add a detailed drill down reporting per user to see specifically what sites were visited and at what times.

Keep up the great work!

Welcome!
    thanks for the feedback

Quote Originally Posted by kreig View Post
    Can you guys please add a detailed drill down reporting per user to see specifically what sites were visited and at what times.
    Can you explain a bit more what you mean? This is exactly what "All Events" is. If you only want that user's activity - you go to that user's report and click "All Events"
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangle use to have reporting that was able to show all of the websites visited. I used this feature all the time. Now with the new reports it don't get that visibility. It was easier to use the old reports.
    It would be great to be able to turn on/off the options to view all the old report vs the new or both.