Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Master Untangler

Looks promising.
    Since I read about problems in 7.0 I suspended auto-update in my 6.2, IŽll follow your progress here to be sure that 6.2 > 7.0.1 happens as it should be since 5.X

I have 10 stores working 7 days a week and canŽt assume any risk to have anything malfunctioning.

But I have to ask if update is doing 6.2 > 7.0.1 instead 6.2 > 7.0 > 7.0.1

Untangle Ninja

The only thing that doesnt look right is the reports. When I click on the reports page, it goes to http://192.168.0.1/reports and it is completly blank.

Nothing.

Lannie

Untangle Ninja

I remove the report rack and readded it. I went back to view the reports and it was still blank. I did a page refresh and boom, there they are!

So I'm not sure I even needed to remove the rack or not. Maybe just needed to do a refresh. Looks good!

Lannie

I may be inviting the gremlins by saying this, but my upgrade went smoothly as well. UT still has the same problems with the video resolution, but the same workarounds still work, so overall, Good Job Team! I can't wait for the new reports to be generated...w00t!

Untangle Ninja

Just did my work UT box remotely. Had 6 virtual racks and tons of policies. Took about 10 minutes and was done. The upgrade did not recover my disk space like they said it would but the upgrade worked smoothly.

Lannie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12