Untangler

Default Feature request: Temporary time limit bypass

I have Facebook.com blocked by the web filter (for my teenager) but allow it certain times of the day with Policy Manager. She can use it from 5-7pm in the evening.

I would prefer to have the ability to give her one hour of Facebook a day, decided by her. So have some mechanism in place where if she approves of the first Facebook visit through some captive portal, the 60 minute timer starts then.

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by robertsig View Post
    I have Facebook.com blocked by the web filter (for my teenager) but allow it certain times of the day with Policy Manager. She can use it from 5-7pm in the evening.

I would prefer to have the ability to give her one hour of Facebook a day, decided by her. So have some mechanism in place where if she approves of the first Facebook visit through some captive portal, the 60 minute timer starts then.
    you can sort of do this with some policing. Although not an hour, if you have esoft web filter you can have a username and password that you can enter for your kid and that will unblock for 2 hours then reblock