Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Master Untangler

I still want to be able to pull my own reports.
    Like a search. Show me joemaileys web usage for the past 20 days or any set time I wanted. I could get a report on any users web usage.

joemaileys webusage on the 1st June between 9am and 1pm

Like I could do with baracuda.

If the reporting side of things was seriously improved Untangle would be ever better than it current is.

Master Untangler

This is video of what I want to be able to do with Untangle reporting:

http://www.barracudanetworks.com/ns/...YF_Reports.mp4

how can I raise this to the Untangle team lol

That is what I'd love to be able to do.

Untangle Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by joemailey View Post
    I still want to be able to pull my own reports.
    Like a search. Show me joemaileys web usage for the past 20 days or any set time I wanted. I could get a report on any users web usage.

joemaileys webusage on the 1st June between 9am and 1pm

Like I could do with baracuda.

If the reporting side of things was seriously improved Untangle would be ever better than it current is.
    this has been a feature request for quite some time with no results. If we can get more people to ask for it, it might happen.

Lannie

i don't see why if ntop can work in untangle, but usually screws the updates, why they cant include it, as a UTM, is beyond me, one would of thought, at least to me " we are making a UTm, people will want to know what is happening right now, this second, not 24h later... lets provide some real good stats, wait, ntop does this, how can we integrate it?"
    kv-2 | UT 11.0.1 | Dell R610 Server | Intel Xeon 2.8Ghz Quad Cores | 24Gb DDR3 ECC | 1 Intel QPort NIC | Integrated Broadcom QP | Dell Perc 4i | 6 x 73G 2.5 15k SAS raid 10 | 100mb/100mb | 30mb/30Mb

Because Untangle won't do anything unless they can do it well. And nTOP has a history of being a buggy nightmare. Right now it's doing ok, but it will need a vastly improved track record before it will be considered.

Personally I'm looking forward to the new jnettop that should be ready for the next Debian release. That will have a GUI option, and with some creativity we may finally have a live dashboard that can run on any system. There's a java client in the works!
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345