Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Partner Graphics

Thanks for the graphics guys, sorry it took me so long to get on the bandwagon.

Who knew mid January my phone would start ringing, never stop, and to add insult to injury my business partner decided she wanted out of Intouch two weeks ago.

I'm behind, inexcusably behind.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

PCS
    Master Untangler

Rob,

Don't know if you are aware, but your site seems to be down. I get the following in my browser:

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.intouchtechllc.com

mdh

Same results here 28 minutes later.

SMR

Actually I tried accessing www.intouchtechllc.com late last week for curiosity sake and it wouldn't load. I chalked it up to me either having internet problems or some glitch somewhere that would be fixed. Trying it again just now proves the same result as last week.
    Sam Reeves
    Disclaimer: I know nothing.. There, that should satisfy any doubt you had!
    "on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook." - Shawshank Redemption (1994 film - Andy Dufresne)

I dont know if he ever got it back online, if I recall back in Jan/Feb he noted it was going through a massive update, and it would be down for a bit, and based on what he noted above that his phone has been over-run since Jan, I am guessing it is at the bottom of the list of "to-do's". I could be wrong, but I vaguely recall him posting this.....of course I will be the first to admit I am wrong on a pretty regular basis!

Untangle Ninja

I think we should all call him and let him know his site is down.

Hell, I could go by and bang on his door....

Hey guys,

I just had a moment to catch up on these graphics and the program behind it. We really appreciate you putting them on your sites and driving traffic our way.

However, they weren't meant for the forums per say and it kinda runs contrary to our advertising on the forums policy. As such I'm going to disable images in signatures for everyone. Text is still allowed for all and links and markup is still allowed for ninjas and contributors.
    (I'm pretty sure images were already disabled in signatures, but its obviously not working - so I'll look into that)

In place of this we are working on two badges that go on the left hand side under the username that emphasize resellers and paying supporters. (The benefit of this is that it will also enable us to have a partners only forum)

Sorry for the confusion.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Well i'm glad to see that your going to give us some way of differentiating ourselves. I think as hard working resellers, we deserve it. Especially the ones who dedicate so much time to not only selling untangle, but improving it as Sky-knight and others have.
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

totally agree - I just want to see it done in a way that doesn't involve an ever escalating war of huge image signatures.

looking into it, images in signatures are already disabled, but they clearly work - so I'm not sure whats going on.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

theyre gone now. Could have asked and I would have removed it, lol
    www.nexgenappliances.com
    Toll Free: 866-794-8879
    UNTANGLE STAR PARTNER
    Follow us at spiceworks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast