Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Yeah... I'm still using WM 6.1 and you can't pry it away from me. I still haven't seen another mobile device give me the power I have on this thing. Fixing an Exchange server via RDP while waiting in line for Space Mountain will do that to you!

Still... 7 looks sweet. I'm curious to see just how well it stacks up to the others.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    Yeah... I'm still using WM 6.1 and you can't pry it away from me. I still haven't seen another mobile device give me the power I have on this thing. Fixing an Exchange server via RDP while waiting in line for Space Mountain will do that to you!

Still... 7 looks sweet. I'm curious to see just how well it stacks up to the others.
    I have used windows mobile 6.1, iphone 4, and now android 2.1 and have to say I am loving the android the best.

RDP clients are available for all 3 mobile OS's, but one thing I really like and use is the remote support software www.screenconnect.com that comes with an android client. I use it probably on a monthly basis to support clients when I am away from my office.....As most of you small business owners know, it's really hard to get away for a vacation when you are the only tech of the business....this makes this product and my android and absolute necessity in order for me to vacation any.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdessert View Post
    ...As most of you small business owners know, it's really hard to get away for a vacation when you are the only tech of the business....this makes this product and my android and absolute necessity in order for me to vacation any...
    That is why I decided to work with Jim and create the NG series appliance. That business isn't dependent on me, and it isn't dependent on him. We can actually go on vacation! And I don't mean we went anyway and just dealt with the ramifications, I mean an honest no thinking about work vacation. I haven't had one of those... ever.

And for the record, Droid is the only other smart phone that has tempted me. I'm staring at the new Droid X and wondering now if I should stick with my plan to get one before the end of the year, or wait a bit for a WP7 device and see how it runs.
    Last edited by sky-knight; 11-21-2010 at 10:19 AM.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    That is why I decided to work with Jim and create the NG series appliance. That business isn't dependent on me, and it isn't dependent on him. We can actually go on vacation! And I don't mean we went anyway and just dealt with the ramifications, I mean an honest no thinking about work vacation. I haven't had one of those... ever.

And for the record, Droid is the only other smart phone that has tempted me. I'm staring at the new Droid X and wondering now if I should stick with my plan to get one before the end of the year, or wait a bit for a WP7 device and see how it runs.
    Yeah they just started running deals on amazon and wirefly to get a bunch of the android phones for $.01 so now's the time if you're looking for a switch.

Master Untangler

check out walmarts phones. yesterday they were giving away gift cards with phone purchases, and on some of the phones, meant that you actually MADE money off buying a new phone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12