Untangler

Default Can't buy subscriptions

Hi

I was trying to buy subscriptions, and this happened 3 times:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Any ideas?

Thanks.

It looks like our payment system is having problems with international characters. Particularly your first name. I will file a bug with them, but if you edit your first name to not include any non-US characters, it should work.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
    m.
    <BR>
    Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.
    <BR>It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look <A HREF="http://forums.untangle.com/tip-day/5407-how-draw-network-diagram.html">here</A> if you want my advice on how to draw one. <BR> <B>Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com<B>

Untangler

Ok, I'll change my name :P

Thank you for your order!
    m.
    <BR>
    Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.
    <BR>It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look <A HREF="http://forums.untangle.com/tip-day/5407-how-draw-network-diagram.html">here</A> if you want my advice on how to draw one. <BR> <B>Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

Untangler

Am I supposed to have 2 commtouch spam services in my rack?

No, give us a call or email us your UID and we'll fix that. It's just cosmetic though. It happens sometimes.. We don't know why or when.
    m.
    <BR>
    Big Frickin Disclaimer:

Quote Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
    Ok, I'll change my name :P

Sorry.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com