Default Can't remove item from shopping cart

I just added 1 month Kaspersky to the cart, then figured I'd change to a year. Couldn't adjust quantity to zero and update (wouldn't allow change of quantity field), and couldn't see any other way to remove item. Tried to add the year subscription to the cart but it said I had to remove the other item first.

No big deal, could really use another month of performance testing to determine if I want to keep it. I just figured I'd let you know about the problem. Using the latest Firefox.

setting qty to 0 and updating results in an empty cart for me with Firefox 4.0.1 on Ubuntu

To be more specific, I'm running Firefox 4.0.1 on Windows 7 Pro. The order was initiated through the Kaspersky console in the router.

I couldn't revise the quantity field at all. I thought maybe my keyboard wasn't working so I clicked in a different field (promo code) and could type an 0.

I just now opened a tab directly in the Firefox browser by clicking the Store link at upper right, added an item to the cart, and can revise quantity and remove the item from the cart just fine. I don't know if it was a fluke or if it had to do with how I initiated the order.

Running the order off the UT admin interface just provides the store with your box's UID so the sub can be automatically applied to the correct equipment. It shouldn't be breaking your ability to change qty...

Still it is a slightly different avenue to test on.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com