Thread: Live support

Untangler

Default Live support

My Untangle Server is entitled to Live Support.

I have a problem with the box, so I want to contact support by email. Latest time I did go to the Live support app -> settings -> press on the button Get support! A site is loaded and I do login type message and send it.

When I do that now I get this site: https://staging.untangle.com/live-support/ no login only on the top right My Account but with my my existing login I cannot login there. When I go to the frontpage I can login with my existing login but no support button to find then. Can I only call and not mail anymore? Calling is kinda difficult of the timezones.

Just send an e-mail to support@untangle.com

You should get a response very quickly with your case number and related details.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untangler

Ah nice! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SMNS View Post
    My Untangle Server is entitled to Live Support.

I have a problem with the box, so I want to contact support by email. Latest time I did go to the Live support app -> settings -> press on the button Get support! A site is loaded and I do login type message and send it.

When I do that now I get this site: https://staging.untangle.com/live-support/ no login only on the top right My Account but with my my existing login I cannot login there. When I go to the frontpage I can login with my existing login but no support button to find then. Can I only call and not mail anymore? Calling is kinda difficult of the timezones.
    That is bizarre. I'll try to track down what's going on here as that is our testing site and you should not have gotten there.
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com