Default Management Software

Hey, I remember reading somewhere you guys were working on some sort of management software for multiple Untangle boxes. I'd kill for this! Right now trying to manage 8 different boxes (8 locations with users moving back and forth) and keeping them all identical is a time consuming task. Am I allowed to ask when this might be expected? Thanks!

As soon as it's done.

We are just in the process of finalizing the specifications (so if you have things you really want to see, let us know, either in this thread or send an email to support@untangle.com).

Once that process is done, it shouldn't take us too long to knock it out.

If I were to take a WAG, I'd say Q2/Q3 this year?
    m.

Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.

It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look here if you want my advice on how to draw one.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Superb! I for one can't wait (let me know if you need beta testers hehe). As for features, I'd say the ability to "clone" all of one Untangle's settings to another would be absolutely killer, as well as the ability to make one change and have it update all the boxes, though I feel like both of those are things you guys would have come up with anyway.

Looking forward to this release! Cheers!