Default Please don't remove expert mode

Just saying, I know it's "hidden" with 9.3.1, and it took me a bit of time to figure out how to use it. But please don't remove that script from support in the future.

It's critical that I'm able to define a partition structure with another tool, and simply ask Debian to use this or that for partitions. I can't do this in normal mode. If this script is removed I'll be forced to install Untangle, and use tools to modify the partition structure to match my deployment environments. It isn't particularly hard, but it's a massive time sink.

So I guess if you want to hurt the competition from one of your partners, you now have a magic bullet.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

We aren't going to remove it. You just need to hit e and change it to "expert.preseed"
    Its just been removed as an option because so many experts were choosing bad partitioning schemes and then having problems.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thanks Dirk, I just really need those features. I don't mind hiding it, I understand completely.

On one hand you have the Windows "Experts" that don't understand Linux partitioning, and the other hand you have the Linux "Experts" that think you need /usr /home /var /whatever everywhere.

Hint to everyone, Untangle wants / and swap, anymore is just plain silly!
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    Thanks Dirk, I just really need those features. I don't mind hiding it, I understand completely.

On one hand you have the Windows "Experts" that don't understand Linux partitioning, and the other hand you have the Linux "Experts" that think you need /usr /home /var /whatever everywhere.

Hint to everyone, Untangle wants / and swap, anymore is just plain silly!
    Reading this made me giggle.