Master Untangler

Default Tapatalk issues?

Is it just me or is the Tapatalk plugin not working the last few days? I havent been able to connect from work and get my forum fix in....browsing via a mobile browser is kind of a pain....

Hi, my name is pirateghost, and I'm a TapaTalk addict

Works fine for me.

What happens when you open tapatalk? Does your phone explode? Does it catch on fire?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    Works fine for me.

What happens when you open tapatalk? Does your phone explode? Does it catch on fire?
    LOL.

I can open all other forums just fine (over wifi and 3g)
    When I click on Untangle forums it just sits at a loading screen forever and never connects. I will delete UT from my tapatalk and re-add it.

Here is what happens after I delete the UT account off Tapatalk and try to add it back:
    2013-08-14 14.38.20.png

My next step is wiping all Tapatalk data and trying again....ugh thats a lot of forums to have to re-add.
    Last edited by pirateghost; 08-14-2013 at 07:47 AM.

Master Untangler

Wiped Tapatalk data and tried to reconnect. Still nothing.

Works fine on 7 other forums.

what phone and version of tapatalk are you using?

I tried updating the tapatalk plugin. Try now.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

Master Untangler

Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    Android 4.3 (happens on Stock 4.3 and CM 10.2)
    Tapatalk 4.0.25

Just tried it again and it still just sits on 'Connecting to server...' forever. Happens on WiFi, over Mobile Data, home, work, etc. This is the only forum that I frequent on there that it just doesnt connect.

While trying to connect, this pops up in adb log constantly:

Code:
    W/System.err(20982): com.quoord.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: 107:Received from client invalid compressed HTTP request
    W/System.err(20982):    at com.quoord.xmlrpc.XmlRpcParser.parseResponse(XmlRpcParser.java:106)
    W/System.err(20982):    at com.quoord.xmlrpc.XMLRPCClient.parse(XMLRPCClient.java:339)
    W/System.err(20982):    at com.quoord.tapatalkpro.util.TapatalkEngine.executeCall(TapatalkEngine.java:557)
    W/System.err(20982):    at com.quoord.tapatalkpro.util.TapatalkEngine$5.run(TapatalkEngine.java:350)
    W/System.err(20982):    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1080)
    W/System.err(20982):    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:573)
    W/System.err(20982):    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)
    Weird that its just happening with Untangle forums, but I will log an issue with Tapatalk and see if they can figure it out.

*EDIT*
    nevermind. Don't know if it was you upgrading the plugin or what, but I just wiped everything again and re-logged in and it worked.
    Second time's a charm?
    Last edited by pirateghost; 08-15-2013 at 09:37 PM.

huh. weird.
    glad you got it working!
    pirateghost likes this.