Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Master Untangler

Wish I could say we are having the same results. We are actually having more reports of spam after getting on v11. I put a call into support yesterday and we reset the Bayes database and even enabled tarpitting but nothing seems to get better. I guess we will be providing more examples to support to see what we can do.

Our DNSBL queries are 100% and we hit the 200 spam/ham within 2 hours or so of reseting.

Darn SPAM!
    Last edited by AdamB; 10-17-2014 at 05:42 AM.

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    Wish I could say we are having the same results. We are actually having more reports of spam after getting on v11. I put a call into support yesterday and we reset the Bayes database and even enabled tarpitting but nothing seems to get better. I guess we will be providing more examples to support to see what we can do.

Our DNSBL queries are 100% and we hit the 200 spam/ham within 2 hours or so of reseting.

Darn SPAM!
    I did a complete re-install over the weekend. Hoping this makes a difference but I honestly doubt it.

Hi Rob,

Did our trial expire? Woke up with about 20 spam junk mail. Thinking we are going to need to purchase the paid version. Let me know.

Megan
    This makes me sort of sad, because Spam Blocker Lite just isn't worth it. However, it makes me happy that the paid version worked so well for her that she noticed, and it'll likely sell a sub.

So torn...
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234