Default Missing apps in my rack

I have 4 apps install:

spyware blocker
    web filter
    firewall
    and untangle reports

As of this last friday web filter and spyware blocker are still active but unavailable in the rack. This means that I am unable to add or modify web filter and spyware blocker settings. This is also the week that the system was upgraded from 4.2 to 5.0 in the background. I have been able to log into untangle after the upgrade and everthing seemed normal.

How do I fix this issue?

As a first step I would try uninstalling and reinstalling web filter and spyware blocker. If you're not sure how to do this, look here: http://wiki.untangle.com/index.php/Library

The application is not showing in the rack, so I do not have access to either the power button or the settings button. These two apps show as greyed out in the my apps tab on the left side of the screen, I do not know of a way to uninstall from the my apps tab.

I guess ultimatly since the modules are functional, if I could add the URLs via command line that I would be fine with that as well.

I've removed the system from the network and re-installed from scratch using the full download of 5.0.2 that I downloaded last Friday.

This seems to be an issue on the client side, I see everything if I login interactivly.

Just as an FYI, this issue was a temoprary windows profile issue. When I logged into another profile it worked just fine. Mysteriously the issue has disappeared in the profile that I originally observed it in since loging into a different profile.

This is a really weird issue.